Sunday, September 05, 2010

Lunch with Dan


















I figured this post fits with the theme of my blog pretty well - that of family relationships.

I was in the bay area for work this past Friday, so I met up with my brother, Dan, who works in San Francisco. Not having been there since I was a kid, it was exciting to recognize some of the buildings and architecture I had seen from the passenger window as a child while crossing over the bridge into SF.

I enjoyed walking to lunch with Dan from his office, and visiting over spicy Thai curry - Dan didn't seem as affected by the spice even though he ordered a hotter version. It's good to hear that his family is doing well and adjusting to their recent move to California.

The poor cropping on the photo was left to show the bridge above Dan's office in the reflection on the glass. Maybe next time I will consider a more lovely background of the bay instead.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Sounds like a fun day. I love San Francisco!